I am a B.Tech Graduate in Computer Science and have a work experience of around 4 years in Accenture as a SAP Security Analyst.
I am proficient in ECC SAP, BW, B4 HANA, FIORI, MS Office tools and interpersonal skills like teamwork, communication skills. Currently, I am pursuing MBA from IIM Amritsar and I am also a part of Placements' Committee of the institute.
Work Experience :
- SAP Security Consultant, I was responsible for security management and IT support around SAP.
We used to manage access of client with over 5 k users. Solve their day to day access related issues both in production and non,production systems. Worked on different SAP platforms, ECC, Fiori, BW, Hana.
Provide new access in form of roles, check for Segregation of duties keeping the mind the SOX guidelines.
I have worked on automation project to reduce human dependency and also to cater to new access requirements by the client.
My role also included giving KT to new joiners and mentor them.
Positions of Responsibility
- Junior Member , Junior Member Placements' Committee , IIM Amritsar
- Application Development Senior Analyst , Application Development Senior Analyst , Accenture
- Amazon Summer Internship PPO holder via Amazon ACE challenge 2022 (National Semi,Finalist).
- Awarded with FY19 Q2 award and SPARK award from leadership in Accenture for high performance.