Currently pursuing Masters in Business Administration from Indian Institute of Management, Amritsar. I aim to polish the skills I possess and am keen to learn about new dimensions MBA has to offer me.
I have experience with the IT industry where I have worked with the pioneer brand of Tata - as a System Engineer at Tata Consultancy Services. My stint with TCS has been a rewarding journey. I worked in a BI/DW project, where I was a key SME for the ORM branch of the Sales BI Team.
Technically proficient with IBM Datastage (ETL Tool), IBM Cognos (Reporting tool) and Teradata RDBMS, my work honed my analytical skills and I was able to build a strong work ethic. My team provided me with ample opportunities to lead and I did due justice to my role.
I am on my way to earn an MBA Degree as I am looking for challenging roles that can provide me with an accelerated professional growth.
Work Experience :
Tata Consultancy Services
- Responsible for developing and supporting robust data pipelines, where in data was sourced from various up streams and transferred to the corporate data warehouse for reporting
- Single Point of Contact for a host of applications, answerable to key client analysts. ? Data extraction and reporting done using reputed IBM Tools like IBM DataStage and IBM Cognos, efficient handlin
- Spear-headed enhancements aimed to solve client raised issues and maintain accuracy in the data warehouse, resolve user queries and deliver on time.100% compliance, without a single SLA breach
- Designed a data pipeline to accept file feeds from an upstream system and load it to the corporate data warehouse via Extract, Load, and Transform mechanism
- Developed and executed a feedback mechanism aimed to eliminate redundancy in the database
- Migrated one of the legacy applications from the Mainframes system to IBM DataStage
Positions of Responsibility
- Elected to serve as the representative of the batch, acting as a mediator between the administration and the students, facilitating smooth flow of communication between both the parties to ensure that
- Head of Media and Content Team – led a team of coordinators and head-coordinators to provide content for the fest: brochure, blogs, social media posts, video script, captions etc. Collaborated with te
- Core Committee member – instrumental decision maker in every minute decision pertaining to the cultural fest and its execution
- Recognized with “LIREL” Award during the Initial Learning Programme with TCS
- Awarded accolades like Star of the Month, Special Initiative Award during my work tenure
- Sole recipient of Sri C Subramaniam Award for Excellence in Character from BVB’13 batch
- Kulpati K.M. Munshi Awardee for scoring a perfect 10 CGPA in Xth CCE Evaluation
- Winner of Online Haiku Contest held by Rotaract Club of IGDTUW