Bachelor of Technology (Computer Science and Engineering)
University Institute of Engineering and Technology, Kurukshetra University
Currently pursuing MBA from IIM Amritsar, and worked as an analyst with R1RCM for 14 months and Application support associate with Accenture before that. I pursued my BTech from U.I.E.T. Kurukshetra University in Computer Science and have always been inclined towards management since college, holding various positions of responsibilities.
Work Experience :
R1RCM Global Pvt. Ltd.
Accenture Solutions Pvt. Ltd.
- Communicating with US clients as an Account Receivables follow-up analyst regarding the overall status of the claims and regularly getting updates regarding changes in policies.
- Facilitated communication among US Hospitals and Insurance firms for the processing of revenue cycle and all new policies are implemented at the earliest possible
- Maintained the track of claims revenue and helped reduce the unresolved claims inventory from 11 million dollars to 8 million dollars with the help of specific tools designed by R&D team
- Worked as an application support associate in Google – ARIS project
- Maintained the smooth functioning and security of Gmail accounts of users
- Suggested new measures to make ensure that the account is easily accessible and used by the authorised person only
Positions of Responsibility
- Worked as a member of organizing committee in the TEQIP – II Sponsored One Week Short Term Course on Cloud Computing & Internet of Things'17
- Initiated and Worked as a member of Core Committee of 1st Degree Distribution Ceremony cum Alumni Meet’16
- Organized and conducted the Blood Donation Camp in collaboration with Youth Red Cross Society'15
- Participated in the Start-up Weekend for Women at Kurukshetra University'16
- Participated in the 19th World Festival of Youth and Students held in Sochi, Russia'17
- Worked as a Head Co-ordinator for several sports events during Annual Sports meet in 2016 under graduation i.e. Pratispradha’16